Skip to content
- Congrats to Chen-Wei “Felix” Yu on his publication “From Emotion Beliefs to Regulatory Behavior: Gratitude Journaling Initiation and Outcomes” in the Journal of Happiness Studies! You can read it here!
- Congrats, Tabea Meier & Jacquelyn Stephens, on their chapter on “Emotion Regulation in Romantic Relationships,” which will be published in the Handbook of Emotion Regulation! Preprint available here.
- Congratulations to Matías Martínez for receiving a 2022-2023 DevSci Fellowship award!
- Congratulations to Jacquelyn Stephens for successfully defending her dissertation: “All Mixed Up: Correlates of Emotional Complexity Across the Lifespan” (Chair: Claudia Haase; Committee Members: Emma Adam & Yang Qu) and starting a postdoctoral research fellowship in the Medical Social Sciences Department at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine!
- Congratulations to Fletcher Prize for Rising Undergraduate Research Star winner Lillian Fu and Fletcher Prize for Excellence in Research Mentorship winner Claudia Haase!
- Check out the new video for our Emotion Regulation in Late Life Marriages (ELM) study here.
- New paper on “Positivity resonance in long-term married couples: Multimodal characteristics and consequences for health and longevity” (Wells, Haase, Rothwell, Naugle, Otero, Brown, Lai, Chen, Connelly, Grimm, Levenson, & Fredrickson) now in press at Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.